Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College On Coursera
We are glad to share with you all that Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College is now part of 'Coursera for Campus' program. From today, all current students & faculty members can access all Coursera courses for free of cost along with certification, no credit cards required.
As Coursera has a nice mobile app, you don't even need a laptop. With a stable internet connection: all of Coursera is in your fingertips. There are about 3800 courses and 400 specializations open for enrollment till July 31, 2020 and students are supposed to finish the courses by September. It is a very good opportunity for you all to learn from the experts across the globe. We encourage all the students to enroll for these courses and see to it that they complete the courses by September mid.
As this program is only for Ruia College students it works completely on Invitation basis. You will receive an invitation from Coursera only after then you will be able to access the courses free of cost.To receive the invitation please contact your Head of the Department and fill the Google Form for registration. After registration you will receive an invitation form Coursera to join the coourse.
Sign up with these simple steps to get started
- Look out for the invitation email in your inbox.
- Click the included link to go to the program's home page.
- Complete the signup process and join the program.
- Select and enroll in a course.
Once you sign up on Coursera, you will be able to:
- Learn in-demand technology and business skills that prepare you for today’s job opportunities.
- Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community.
- Balance your on-campus coursework by studying at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions, self-paced learning model, and convenient mobile experience.
- Earn job-relevant certifications that can help boost your resume.