LET COVID-19 NOT STOP YOU FROM LEARNING
Dear Students as per the circular recieved from UGC MHRD we jointly combat COVID 19 by taking prevetive & precautionary measures, maintaining social distancing and staying in the confines of our homes/hostels, we can utilize this time productively by engaging ourselves in the On-line Learning. Following is the list of some of the ICT initiatives along with their access lilnks:
Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College on Coursera
Coursera for Campus Program Launch and Process Overview
At Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College, we are committed to making the educational experience relevant for our students’ careers, ensuring that each of you is equipped with job-ready skills when you graduate. With this goal in mind, we are excited to announce a new partnership with Coursera - the leading online learning platform in the world.
Coursera offers more than 3,800 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from over 200 leading universities and companies like Yale, University of Michigan, Google and IBM. Our new partnership gives you access to these high-quality courses, allowing you to learn online on Coursera in addition to our on-campus curricula.
We’ve worked closely with Coursera to identify courses that give you job-relevant technology, business, and interpersonal “soft” skills that companies are hiring for today. I encourage each of you to go through the collection of courses Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College on Coursera and enroll today.
Once you sign up on Coursera, you will be able to:
- Learn in-demand technology and business skills that prepare you for today’s job opportunities
- Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community
- Balance your on-campus coursework by studying at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions, self-paced learning model, and convenient mobile experience
- Earn job-relevant certifications that can help boost your resume
Sign up with these simple steps to get started
- Look out for the invitation email in your inbox
- Click the included link to go to the program's home page
- Complete the signup process and join the program
- Select and enroll in a course
Ruia College Learning Management System - www.ruiacollege.org
This site aims to provide the e-learning facilities to the students of Ruia College and also wishes to expand its resources to other learners who are seeking knowledge. The College initiated innovative teaching–learning methods which facilitated critical thinking, ‘deep’ learning, blended learning and peer discussions.
Swayam Central - NPTEL Courses
Under SWAYAM or Study Webs of Active –Learning for Young Aspiring Minds programme of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, professors and faculties of centrally funded institutions like IITs, IIMs, Central University Of Haryana is offering online courses to citizens of India.
Coursera - www.coursera.org