Guidelines for MSc Part I/ Semester I Registration Form: 2021-22
1. The last date for filling the application form is 07/07/2021
2. Fill the online form for admission to M.Sc. Part I at www.ruiacollege.edu 3. Red Asterisk (*) denotes that it is mandatory that information be filled in and it cannot be left blank. Failure to provide this mandatory data will not allow you to move forward.
4. Students are required to fill all the mandatory fields. Students who do not have Aadhaar Card can fill in 1111 1111 1111 as Aadhaar number.
5. Please refer to the eligibility criterion for M.Sc. admissions.
6. Enter your subject marks at T.Y.B.Sc. WITHOUT APPLIED COMPONENT marks.
7. Student may apply for more than one subject if he is eligible. Use different user name for each application.
8. Please mention your course in Exam Name (e.g. BSc SEMESTER V).
9. For uploading a photograph, it is mandatory that the photo must be a recent Passport size photo preferably with a white background. Make sure that the size is limited to 500 kb or less and the file type must be JPG file type only. The file size of the student signature should less than 300 kb.
10. Uploading of certificate in support of all types of reservation/ gap etc. is mandatory; without which the application of the student will not be considered under the respective category.
11. The students are required to register themselves to University of Mumbai by filling up the University of Mumbai Enrolment form, which will be made available on the University of Mumbai official website in due course of time.
12. The students are required to submit their Leaving/ Transfer certificate from the previous institute attended, after declaration of their TYBSc semester VI result, failing which the admission will not be CONFIRMED. Also, the students from other than University of Mumbai are required to produce Eligibility Certificate after obtaining the results from that respective University or the college affiliated to that University.
13. Do not submit any printout or hard copy of the form to college.
14. The students are required to upload following documents along with the soft copy of the application form:
a. Mark-sheets of all prior semesters
b. School Leaving certificate
c. Undertaking – signed and scanned
d. Caste Certificate, if applicablee. Copy of EWS certificate, if applicable (Provide with income certificate from the Govt. authority if the certificate is not available)
f. Gap certificate, if applicable
15. Undertaking by the Student : Click Here
16. In case of any technical problem please write mail to:- firstname.lastname@example.org