Millets Recipe Competition
S. P. Mandali’s Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College is organizing a recipe competition on Millets. Put your chef caps on and show us your cooking skills in recipes involving millets. You can enroll in any two categories and make a video of your recipe on millets.
1. Starters/ Snacks
2. Main Course
3. Desserts / Sweet Dish
Rules and Regulations:
- Contest is open to Indian citizens of above 18 years of age.
- Each participant can send only one entry in any of the two categories
- Participant has to send video of recipe of 7 to 10 minutes along with written recipes in following format
Name of the Recipe
List of Ingredients with the exact quantity.
Method with all the steps for preparation.
The entries have to be submitted via a registration form: https://forms.gle/A597PXxxLqpDTD298
Participants have to pay a fees of Rs.50/- for registering for the competition.
Account no: 319301010029595
Account Holder's Name: S P Mandali's IATRIS
IFSC code: UBIN0531936
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
Branch: Sion (East), Mumbai 400022
- Participants should submit only original recipes. They can be previously published elsewhere, but only by the participant.
- The portion size of the recipe should be a maximum for 2 servings
- By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the Judges' decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
- Recipes (Written document-pdf format) should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entries should reach us by 10th December 2022.
- Proportion of Ingredients
- Taste (perceived)
- The organiser will not be responsible for any matters arising out of any copyright issues for any recipe submitted by any participant
- Prizes: Cash prizes in each category:
1st place: Rs. 2000/-
2nd place: Rs. 1000/-
2 consolation prizes
Select recipes will be published by the organizers.
You will have to submit an Undertaking in the registration form which reads as follows:
By submitting this recipe I am entering the Recipe contest organised by Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College and I confirm that below mentioned recipe is my original creation and does not infringe any copyrights. I am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest and I give permission to Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College to publish my recipe.