Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College, Mass Media Department we try to provide students with comprehensive knowledge of the nature of human media and communication at multiple levels of analysis. Our aim is to build strong students profile with broad contemporary knowledge and industry required skills at the end of graduation level. We follow conceptual approach, helping students build critical thinking and research skills to face challenges from the multiple careers they will pursue.
• Use of IT tools in teaching.
• E-Content development for various subjects.
• Effective classroom management.
• Involve students in learning by in house assignments.
• Group Discussions and Brainstorming sessions.
• Regular feedback and interaction with parents.
1) The annual industrial visit to explore culture of a particular region. So far we have organized such visits to Kerala, Rajasthan, Karnataka, AndhraPradesh, Uttrakhand and Delhi.
2) Visit to the media houses, press, studios as per the course requirement.
3) Department hosts Film Festival annually , 'Filmotsav'
4) Citywalks to explore the flavors of city and its connection with academics.
5) Live, practical on filed assignments for Journalism students.
6) #विश्ववेध, a Lecture series in joint association with Observer Research Foundation.
7) Guest sessions of photography, editing, script writing experts to meet the gap between academics and professional world.