● Our mission is to “Impart high quality training to students and provide reliable human resources for the industry, to foster welfare of the humankind”.
● Vision: Our vision is to set up a skill development centre which is knowledge based, technology driven & quality conscious.
● Goal: Our goal is to provide best training to students in contemporary technologies and be the most successful industrial skill development centre in the Indian subcontinent.
● Our Motto: Impart education that develops talent, perfects skills and generate employable youth.
● Students were involved in various industrial projects that were being conducted at the Dept. of Pharma Analytical Sciences. These projects were sponsored industrial projects and the T.Y. B. Voc students were assigned various roles in QA, QC, sample processing and routine documentation. The students actively interacted with industry observers and were subjected to audits and evaluation by the industry coordinators of projects. S.Y. B. Voc students were assigned independent roles while F.Y. B. Voc students were involved as observers to understand the nuances of the projects and practice of GLP and GCP.
● Special Evaluation Methodology (SSBEE): One of the major aspects of successful implementation of a skill based program is to have an effective evaluation of the skills acquired by the students. In an instrumentation intensive course like the B. Voc. in Pharma Analytical Sciences, evaluation of students’ skills in handling instruments and sample preparation becomes very important. With several high end instruments being taught in the program, it was not possible to have multiple sets of instruments to cater to a conventional method of evaluating practical skills. To overcome this and to ensure more focused evaluation of the skills a novel technique of “Sequential Station Based Evaluation of Experiments” (SSBEE) was implemented.
● Good Laboratory Practices: Emphasis has been given on GLP for handling the various laboratory instruments. The students were exposed to the GLP such as maintaining documentation, log books and records, CAPA, OOS and IQ, OQ and PQ of analytical instruments.
● Continuous exposure and active participation in various industry based projects.
● Students are encouraged to participate in the college annual festival ‘Samanvay’, for making awareness for vital signs and therapeutic drugs.
● TY B.Voc. Students have been assigned with minor research projects for participation in Avishkar Research Convention.
● Organised workshops and advanced training sessions on various analytical instrumentation techniques, development of soft skills, behaviour and corporate etiquettes etc.
● Organises field visits to Pharma Expos and industry visits.