ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22
FYJC ADMISSION ONLINE ADMISSIONS FOR ARTS & SCIENCE
THE ADMISSIONS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 21-22 IS ONLINE, CENTRALIZED AND MONITORED BY DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION MUMBAI. STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL IN THE ADMISSION FORM ONLINE ON THE GOVERNMENT PORTAL – https://mumbai.11thadmission.org.in.THE SEATS ARE ALLOTED TO STUDENTS BASED ON MERIT, CATEGORY, PREFERENCE OF STREAM AND COLLEGE BY THE ONLINE GOVERNMENT PORTAL. IN VIEW OF THE CURRENT SITUATION, YOU ARE REQUESTED NOT TO COME TO COLLEGE. STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSIOMS GIVEN BELOW,
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FYJC ARTS & SCIENCE ONLINE ADMISSIONS (21-22)
1. Students of both Arts and Science who have been allotted Ramnivas Ruia Junior College for FYJC are requested to note the following steps to complete the admission procedure.
2. Accept the allotment to this college online by clicking ‘PROCEED FOR ADMISSION’ tab on admission website https://mumbai.11thadmission.org.in/ through your LOGIN.
3. If the student has any queries, he/she can ask the teachers who will be on the Zoom link mentioned on the Ruia Junior College website.
4. Leave the Zoom link as soon as queries are solved.
5. At the end of every admission round, the student who has been admitted on the Government Portal will then receive a text message on general messaging from the college on the registered mobile number giving link to fill the Ruia College Admission form online. Follow the link, fill the form and upload a Pdf of documents needed. Student will fill in his/her own mobile number while filling the Ruia College Admission form.
6. The following documents are required to be uploadedCompulsory Documents-10th School leaving Certificate, SSC Marksheet ,Aadhar card. If Applicable-Caste certificate, Certificate of disability, non-Creamy layer certificate, DSO certificate for sports, Defence services certificate.
7. Once the form is submitted online the students will receive a link on their registered mobile number. Make payment of fees as directed.
8. Students will not change the mobile number mentioned in the admission form as all messages from the office, teachers and links for lectures and exams will be sent on it.
9. Both Arts and Science students must select the optional subjects carefully as change of subjects will not be allowed later.
10. Science students are advised to select the language that they have already studied in school as their 2nd language.
11. The fee structure for the Arts Stream, General Science & Bifocal subjects is available on the Ruia College website
12. Notification about the College Orientation, commencement of lectures etc. will be given on the website and messages sent to students on the registered mobile no.