Ruia College has a strong legacy of imparting quality education and is committed to create the right environment for students to - Explore, Experience and Excel. The College continually strives to meet its twin goals of ‘Equity and Excellence’ in local and global needs of higher education.
The College follows an inclusive approach to ensure all-round growth and success of its learners. With autonomy, the curriculum is upgraded to meet the industry needs and incorporate global teaching learning practices and integrate experiential and exploratory learning methodology. The College strives for highest standards of excellence in all spheres of its activity.
The College has implemented the ‘Choice Based Credit & Grading System’ as part of its Autonomous status.
The following departments offer UG Programme.
- Life Science
- Biochemistry (Self Financed)
- Biotechnology (Self Financed Stand Alone Programme)
- Computer Science (Self Financed Stand Alone Programme)
DETAILS OF COURSES
- Foundation Course
- Two courses each of 3 core subjects as per combinations listed below
- i.Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
- ii.Chemistry, Botany, Biochemistry,
- iii.Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- iv.Chemistry, Botany, Life Science
- v.Chemistry, Zoology, Life Science
- vi.Chemistry, Life Science, Microbiology
- vii.Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology
- viii.Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
- ix.Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Foundation Course.
- Three courses each of 2 core subjects (depending on combination offered at FY) from the list below
- i.Chemistry, Physics
- ii.Chemistry, Biochemistry,
- iii.Chemistry, Botany
- iv.Chemistry, Life Science
- v.Chemistry, Zoology
- vi.Chemistry, Microbiology
- vii.Botany, Zoology
- viii.Physics, Mathematics
- ix.Mathematics, Statistics
- Four Courses in any one of the two core subjects offered at SYBSc
- Applied Component: Students will have a choice for selecting/ will be allotted any one from the following:
- ii.Computer Programming and System Analysis
- iii.Drugs & Dyes
- iv.Electronic Instrumentation
- v.Elements of Operational Research
- vii.Marine Science
- viii.Non- Conventional Energy Sources & Waste Recycling