Instructions to students seeking admission to First Year 2022-23
Step 1: Register online at https://mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac/
and fill University of Mumbai Enrolment form. Fill out the separate form for every program you wish to apply to at Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College
Step 2: Save the pdf of this form and take a printout. (You will need to upload this with the Ruia College form and also submit this with original documents later)
Step 3: Fill up the online admission form for Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College at https://enrollonline.co.in/Registration/Apply/RRACM
The link will be open till 12 noon, 20th June 2022
- A guide to filling the form is available at www.ruiacollege.edu, -Admissions- senior tab.
- You have to fill separate form for each of the following Programs:
- FYBA (English Medium) (AIDED)
- FYBA (Marathi Medium) (AIDED)
- FYBA (Communication and Media) (Earlier known as BMM)
(English Medium / Marathi Medium)
- FYBSc (AIDED)
- FYBSc (BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- FYBSc (BIOCHEMISTRY)
- FYBSc (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- BIOANALYTICAL SCIENCES (5-year Integrated)
- FYB Voc (Pharma Analytical Science)
- FYB Voc (Tourism And Travel Management)
Step 4: Complete filling out the admission form, upload the relevant documents and do the payment for the admission form.
- Merit List is prepared on the basis of Percentage calculated from the aggregate marks obtained by students and generated on the basis of the Admission Form submitted online to Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College
- If the required documents (Check the list below) are not uploaded along with the duly filled form, they will NOT be considered for the merit list.
Step 5: Preview the form. Read all the declarations carefully. Save the pdf of the form. (You will need to submit this along with documents later)
Your application process is now complete.
Step 6: Check the Admission Schedule displayed on the College website www.ruiacollege.edu for further details