RAILWAY CONCESSION NOTICE for FYBA/FYBSc
Railway Concession for FYBA /FYBSC College will be issued first day of commencement of Regular college.
- Railway concession will be issued in the college office at counter no 1 between 10.30 am and 1.30 pm (Except Second & Fourth Saturday and bank holidays)
- Student should carry their College fees receipt (pink colour) with them and should write their Name, Complete residential address, Date of birth , age concession pass required Ist Class / IInd Class Monthly or Quarterly (Three months) on the reverse side of the receipt.
- Student should write their name address, date of birth and age on the white sticker which will be provided at the time of availing railway concession.
- Student belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe should carry an attested copy of their respective castes for availing railway concession.
- Students should avail the concession within 3 days of date of issue of concession.
- Students should carry their Railway concession pass every time they come for railway concession
- Pls do not throwaway your previous railway concession pass
Student should bring their previous year I-card if new I cards are not issued. Student should carry Original Aadhar Card. New address proof if there is change in residential address.