Online Survey for Student has been extended to 30th April 2017
RUIA COLLEGE ONLINE SURVEYS
NOTICE RUIA COLLEGE STUDENTS
The college shall be conducting an online student’s feedback from the 20th March 2017 (from 6:00pm onwards) to the 30th April 2017 (till 6:00pm). To give the survey please visit
Please note that this survey must be given by all students for all the teachers who teach them.
Instructions for giving the survey
- You must log on to the website www.ruiacollege.edu/survey any day from the 20th March 2017 (from 6pm onwards) to the 30th April 2017 (till 6pm).
- On the website, you must then enter your name and roll number along with the stream you are in.
- The system will ask you to sign up.
- On the next screen, you must fill in your contact details.
- You will then need to select all the teachers who teach you. Please select all teachers who teach theory and teachers who take your practical subjects as well
- You will be shown the survey for one teacher at a time.
- Kindly ensure that you give the survey for your teachers in a single sitting as you cannot return to the survey at a later date. It is mandatory for each and every student to give this survey.
Please note that the results of this survey are anonymous. Please give your genuine and constructive feedback. In case you face any issues while giving the survey please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org